- Human resource, advising and project management for development of the “Report 2 Save” project in Namibia—focused on improving the response time and data management of Road Accidents. (Sub-Grantee to the Sub-Saharan Africa Chamber of Commerce. Grant provided by Grand Challenges Canada)
- Human resource support for Global Management Consulting firms in Africa.
- Provide personnel and project management for the “Lake Turkana Wind Power “ project in Kenya.
- Field Research and Needs Assessment of HIV / AIDS Behaviour Change in Nyanza, Kenya.
- Environmental Remediation in USA and South Korea; run in partnership with GeoNano Environmental Technology
- Fluoride Remediation from drinking water in the Kenyan Rift Valley , done in partnership with Edon Consultants (Nairobi, Kenya)